The Friendly Flamingo Bundle is just fabulous! This flamingo looks great in any color–this time I used Mellon Mambo.
- Paper Cuts–
- Mellon Mambo Card Stock: 8-1/2 X 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Basic White Card Stock: 4 X 5-1/4
- Balmy Blue Card Stock: 4 X 5-1/4 and a scrap for the sentiment
- Brights Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4 X 5
- Watercolor Paper: 3 X 4-1/4
I cut the pieces per the list above.
I adhered the Designer Series Paper to the Balmy Blue mat. I tied a knot around the card front using Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon. I adhered the watercolor paper to the card front at an angle. I then adhered the flamingo to the watercolor paper using Fine Tip Glue.
I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black Ink on a scrap of Balmy Blue Card Stock. I cut it out using the Floral Gallery Dies. I used Mini Dimensionals to adhere it to the card front. I added three Matte Black Dots.
Adhered the Basic White liner to the inside of the card. Don’t forget to decorate the envelope.